Financial Hub Mall newest project in the heart of the New Administrative Capital by Al Safwa Urban Developments , This administrative mall has a strategic location in the financial and business district, with beautiful landscape views extending over 25,000 square meters. It also has many services available.
Financial Hub mall in the heart of the Financial and Business District, which has the largest tower on the continent of Africa, as well as many commercial centers and vital places.
The mall is also located near some ministries, and has direct views of a main street that is 94 meters wide. It is close to the well-known Al Masa Hotel, the new parliament, the Council of Ministers, and the Ministry of Finance.
The mall is also within walking distance of the Presidential Palace, the Central Bank, and a range of sophisticated projects.
One of the most important characteristics of Financial Hub Mall is that the facilities next to it are divided into two parts: 80% of these facilities are international banks, Egyptian banks, and the Central Bank, while the remaining 20% are a collection of real estate companies. Besides these facilities, investing in this mall is an irreplaceable opportunity thanks to the following services:
About 6,000 square meters have been allocated to the construction of Financial Hub Mall in the heart of the Administrative Capital’s Financial and Business District. The mall has beautiful views of Central Park, which covers over 24,000 square meters of land.
The mall offers administrative and commercial units with varying spaces to suit all tastes and desires, available as follows:
The prices of administrative and commercial units within Financial Hub are very competitive, in order to meet the needs of a wide segment of the population. The prices are not exaggerated despite all the services and other advantages available, including magnificent architectural design, active location, and luxury finishes.
Administrative units with Super Lux finishes range from 45,000 EGP to 55,000 EGP per square meter, while commercial units with interior spaces of 45 square meters are priced between 120,000 EGP and 180,000 EGP per square meter.
The owner offers flexible payment systems and enormous facilities for customers in exchange for owning a unit within the mall. You only need to provide 10% of the total unit value as a downpayment, with the remaining amount to be paid in equal quarterly installments over a full six years.
Financial Hub is the property of Safwa Urban Developments (SUD), in cooperation with Injaz for Engineering and Development and Memaar.
The company was established in 1996, with over 23 years of experience, becoming one of the leading real estate companies in the Egyptian market.
During these years, Al Safwa Urban Developments has established many huge successful projects, which provide sophistication, well-being, security and privacy, gaining it a lot of trust between customers. Projects include tourist villages, residential projects (such as High City compound in Obour City), commercial centers, and administrative centers, in addition to educational, athletic, and medical projects. The most prominent projects are:
More information about Financial Hub :
in the heart of the financial and business district This location is home to the largest tower on the continent of Africa
about 6,000 square meters have been allocated
The price per square meter in the super lux administrative units ranges from 45 thousand pounds to 55 thousand Egyptian pounds
10% down payment, equal quarterly installments for 6 years.