Ainava Mall is a commercial mall implemented on an area of 39 acres in the New Administrative Capital to provide a new world of luxury and shopping for all lovers of shopping and buying gifts as you can start a new project and open a wonderful shop in one of the most luxurious malls of the New Capital with the best prices and payment offers up to several years when you book a commercial unit inside this mall.
Ainava Mall is located in the New Administrative Capital, in the 7th district, R7.
Akam Development is the owner company, it is one of the largest real estate companies as it has executed many successful real estate projects as it consists of 2 Egyptian companies, namely, Residence and Benayat, a Saudi company, and Faisal Bank, to establish projects that compete with the largest real estate companies in Egypt and its previous projects including:
- Scenario Compound in New Capital.
- Tivoli Hotel Hurghada.
- Scene 7 New Capital
- A group of administrative and medical buildings in El Shorouk city and the 5th settlement.
- Establishment of Mini Compound in Shorouk.
- Development of Tulip Resort and Aroma Sokhna Resort.
- As for the Saudi partner, it has developed a lot of work at King Faisal University and worked with the Ministry of Housing, the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Economy.
- Ainava Mall was implemented on an area of 39 acres with a variety of spaces and it is divided into three floors, which is the ground floor where the spaces start from 52 m².
- The administrative & medical units space starts from 34 m².
- The commercial units space starts from 150 m².
- Hypermarket spaces start from 800 m² up to 2000 m².
- Vast green spaces surrounding the mall.
- Commercial shops.
- Restaurants & Cafes.
- Covered & Secured garage.
- Medical clinics.
- Administrative buildings.
- The price per meter on the ground floor starts from 60,000 EGP up to 90,000 EGP.
- The price per meter on the first floor of the commercial units starts at 37,000 EGP up to 42,000 EGP with full finishing.
- The price per meter on the second floor of medical and administrative units starts at 29,000 EGP up to 35,000 EGP with full finishing and air conditioning.
- The pharmacy price per meter starts at 120,000 EGP.
- The price of 52 m² units starts from 73000 EGP per meter.
- The price of 34 m² units starts from 77000 EGP per meter.
- The price of 39 m² units starts from 32000 EGP per meter.
- You can pay a 10% downpayment and the rest via installments within 6 years.
- Or pay 10% downpayment, 5% after 2 years, and the rest within 7 years.
- Or pay 20% downpayment and the rest within 5 years with a 20% exceptional discount.
- Or pay 25% downpayment and the rest within 4 years with a 25% exceptional discount.